- Using the Website or by registering on the Site, you agree to these Terms in full, without any reservations and exceptions.
- In case of disagreement or partial disagreement with the Rules, the User is obliged to leave the site. The site does not verify the accuracy of the published information on the findings. Responsibility for the accuracy of the published information on the findings carries user.
- The user, who has found a lost thing and post relevant information on the site is obliged to observe the legislation on the findings of the country in which this thing is found.
- In legal relations, as well as disputes between users, owners of lost things and persons who found them, the Site does not participate and is not responsible for the actions of any of the parties. All personal information provided by users when registering on the site, due to the nature of the site, are available to any Internet user.
- The site is not responsible for the actions of third parties, resulting in the use of the Website Access to information about users who have it when registering on the Site.